Council for International Cooperation and Diplomatic Relations European Arab Organization for Cultural Exchange Invites you to participate in International Forum on Social Responsibility The Belgian capital Brussels from 2019 October 4-7 The conference aims to achieve the following objectives: 1. Highlight the practices of individuals, institutions and companies in the field of business and social and humanitarian services. 2- Highlighting positive and distinguished initiatives in various fields to serve the individual and society. 3. Raising awareness of the importance of social responsibility and its real role in the progress and growth of societies. 4. Supporting development issues through enhancing the value of social responsibility and its important role in macroeconomics.
Theme 1: Social Responsibility: Concept and Importance:
1. The concept of social responsibility and its importance.
2. Types of social responsibility.
3. Social responsibility objectives.
4. Characteristics of social responsibility.
5 - areas of social responsibility.
6 - the role of individuals in promoting the concept of social responsibility and work to promote it.
Activate the practice of social responsibility.
8- Individual local and international experiences in the field of social responsibility.
Axis II: Corporate Social Responsibility:
1- The importance of social responsibility of institutions and companies in improving the services provided to the community.
2. Corporate Social Responsibility Priorities.
3. Social responsibility and its relationship to job performance.
4. Developing the skills and self-abilities of young people of both sexes and investing them in serving the community.
Theme III: Awareness of social responsibility and development.
1- The role of the media in raising the ceiling of awareness of the importance of social responsibility.
2. Effective mechanisms of social responsibility.
3. Developing knowledge in the field of social responsibility as a basis for sustainable development in